Crafted with a Power Bedding® integral bedding block system, the Ruger American Standard .22 WMR Bolt-Action Rifle has an 18-inch barrel with a threaded muzzle, a steel-alloy receiver and an ergonomic stock with a serrated grip. It also boasts a Ruger® Marksman Adjustable™ trigger and a 9-round rotary magazine.
Features and Benefits
- Extended 10/22®-style magazine release
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock with grip serrations
- Ruger® Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a 3- to 5-pound pull weight
- Bolt action
- 18-inch heavy, hammer-forged barrel with a threaded muzzle and a steel-alloy receiver
- 60-degree bolt with a receiver-mounted release
- 1-piece aluminum scope rail
- Tang safety
- Power Bedding® integral bedding block system
- Detachable, flush-mounted 9-round rotary magazine
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Rimfire
- Action: Bolt
- Metal finish: Satin blued
- Product weight: 5.3 pounds
- Product length (in.): 37
- Style: Hunting
- Barrel length (in.): 18
- Rate of twist: 1 in 14 inch RH
What’s in the Box
- 9-round rotary magazine
- Ruger American Standard .22 WMR Bolt-Action Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Manuals And Rebates