Built on the legendary 10/22 platform, the Ruger 10/22 Carbine Grey Optic Ready .22 LR Rifle features a grey synthetic stock and factory-installed optic rail perfect for Weaver-style or .22 tip-off scope mounts. The cold hammer-forged barrel and V-block system, coupled with the tried and true semiautomatic action ensures consistent, reliable performance.
Features and Benefits
- Push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- 18.5″ Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Magazine or cylinder capacity: 10-Rounds
- Grip/stock: Grey Synthetic
- Product length (in.): 37
- Caliber/gauge: .22 LR
What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 Carbine Grey Optic Ready .22 LR Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
There are no reviews yet.