glock 20 gen 4 for sale
The glock 20 gen 4, in 10mm, provides nothing short of massive firepower. The use of GLOCK hi-tech polymer considerably reduces felt recoil. With muzzle energy of 550 ft/lbs and a magazine capacity of 15 rounds, this 10mm is your reliable companion on every hunt. The Gen4 edition now incorporates a wider selection of grip dimensions to make customizing your grip even more precise.
Please Call 1-469-333-0066 To Order Glock Firearms.
Due to Atlantic Tactical’s distribution agreement with glock 20 gen 4, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA
The following states have restrictions on “high capacity” magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials)
- Active Fire Fighters, EMT’s, Tactical EMT’s and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Active Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
glock 20 gen 4: Introduced in 1991 The glock 20 gen 4 is design for the ever-growing market of security and law enforcement personnel that required an 10mm Auto. The pistol is able to handle full power as well as lower “FBI” load, which has less muzzle velocity. The pistol is slightly larger than the Glock 17 due to its larger cartridge and greater pressure. It is approximately 2.5 millimeters (0.1 inch) larger and 7 millimeters (7.3 inches) longer. While many parts can be interchanged with the Glock 17 with close to half the standard, most parts aren’t expanded and are not interchangeable. Glock 20’s maximum capacity for magazines is 15 rounds. Glock made an announcement in 2009 that they will provide a barrel drop-in of the 152mm (6.0 inches) size. 
This glock 20 gen 4: This model of Glock 20 utilizes the short Frame (SF). It’s based on the standard frame, but it reduces the trigger’s reach by 2.5 millimeters (0.098in) and also the heel by 4 millimeters (0.16in) to facilitate users with smaller hands.
Glock pistol accessories include a variety of lighting options for tactical use, such as a series of front-mounted “Glock tactical lamps” equipped with white tactical lights and an additional visible laser sight. Another model of the tactical light which uses an infrared light that is invisible and a laser sight is available and utilized in conjunction with an infrared night-vision system. An adapter can be purchased to place a flashlight at the bottom of magazines.
There are a variety of options for polymer holsters. Glock also offers recoil springs and triggers. The pistol is able to be fired immediately after being submerged in water with the marine spring cups. They also have openings to let liquids to flow through and out of them. This increases the security in the event that water getting into the channel for firing pin assembly.
Floor plates for magazines, also known as +2 baseplates, expand the capacity of magazines by 2 rounds. They are available on models that are chambered for the 9x19mm Parabellum and the.45 GAP, the.40 S&W cartridges, the.357 SIG, the.380 ACP cartridges, as well as the.45 GAP cartridges. Glock provides three different sight lines, in addition to the polymer sight that is not adjustable line. They include adjustable and steel rear sights, factory steel, as well as front sights that self-illuminating tritium contrast.